Monday, August 23, 2010

Lee DeWyze Sets Album Release Date

LeeDeWyze.jpg
American Idol season nine winner Lee DeWyze has finally set a release date for his debut album, November 16! Lee has had a busy summer touring the country on the American Idols Live! Tour, writing, and recording music for his album -- he even picked up a Teen Choice Award for Choice Male Reality/Variety Star. "I've been very fortunate to be able to collaborate with some amazing songwriters on new songs over the past 3 months," Lee says. "I can't wait for everyone to hear my debut album!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...