Friday, August 6, 2010

Selena Gomez: "I Haven't Had A Date In Six Months!"

Dry spell, much?
Since breaking up with Nick Jonas (again) earlier this year, Selena Gomez confesses that she's been crush-less since!
"Unfortunately, I haven't been on a date in over six months," the actress spilled to website BettyConfidential. "The truth is I haven't met anyone, but I'm young. I don't need to have a boyfriend right now."
We hear you, Sel! After all, it must be tough to fit boys into a busy schedule that includes filming a hit show, recording a platinum album and promoting your big screen debut in Beezus & Ramona.
As the star says, "You will have about 1000 dates until you get to your perfect guy." But we don't want it to be another six months for that next one. Better get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...