Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why Emma Chopped Off Her Hair!


Don't sell the girl short!
Harry Potter star Emma Watson shocked fans by debuting a close-cropped pixie cut this week. But the actress says it's something she's wanted to do for a long time... and couldn't have been more sure about it.
"My hairdresser was like, 'When are you going to freak out?' Most people cry or go into shock,'" she tells EW. "But I was very calm. I knew it was the right thing."
Emma was so confident, in fact, she didn't even bring a BFF! "I went to the salon alone and I left alone. I knew everyone was going to have an opinion, and I couldn’t deal with it. I have to get myself into a good place to deal with people saying things like, 'It’s terrible! She looks like a boy!'"
One of those peeps: Her own fam. "My dad already said [I looked like a boy], actually. He said, 'You’re not Audrey Hepburn yet, darling.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...