Thursday, August 12, 2010

Daniel Radcliffe: "I'm Running Around, Chasing Girls!"

Single and ready to magically mingle?
Daniel Radcliffe is the current cover boy for Out magazine (no, he's not gay, just really famous), and opened up quite a bit about his love life. Do tell, Harry!
"I was in a relationship with somebody for just about three years, and we broke up just shortly before we hit that mark," he says, possibly referring to Irish actress Laura O'Toole, whom he met while doing the play Equus. "But [the breakup] was very amicable. At the moment, I'm just being single and running around chasing girls. (Laughs) I’m not getting too many responses, but, yes, I'm having a go."
Hmmm. Could one of those girls be Brit socialite Olive Uniacke? The two have been inseparable lately!
But Daniel insists his game is a little rusty these days, hardly up to Quidditch levels: "I'm also starting to go on dates for the first time. I've never really done it because all my girlfriends that I've ever met, I've met through work. So we got to know each other really well at work and then kind of ended up going out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...