Friday, August 13, 2010

Justin Bieber's 3D Movie Deets!

"It's Official...I HAVE BIEBER FEVER."
That's what Step Up 3D director Jon Chu tweeted when he learned he scored the awesome job of directing Justin Bieber's upcoming concert movie in, yes, 3D!
And who can blame him? As you can see below, JBiebz is already getting chummy with Jon, joking that he wondered why the guy kept "following me around" like a stalker. Ha!
Turns out the director is already getting to work, taking cameras behind-the-scenes at Justin's recent Nashville concert, then finishing off with his August 31 performance at Madison Square Garden.
We can't wait for the flick to come out February 11 of next year! Maybe we should practice wearing those glasses we got for Step Up 3D just to train our depth perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...