Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Are You Excited to Hear "Year Without Rain?"

Selena.jpg

Hey Selena fans,
Sel just spilled some exciting news! She will soon be releasing her next single, the title track off her album, "Year Without Rain." Selena's def excited about the success of "Round and Round" and eager for us to hear the new single. She posted on her facebook page, "Z100 added 'Round and Round' today!!! Thank you guys for helping make this happen. I am so excited and cannot wait for you guys to hear the next single!! Year Without Rain! We just shot the video in the desert :) Cant wait for yall to see it! Love you!!!" The album comes out September 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...