Monday, August 16, 2010

Victoria Justice in NYC

Victoria.jpg
Victoria Justice was at Macy's Herald Square in NYC yesterday hosting a Back to School Concert and Fashion Show. She tweeted "About to board my plane, thanks for an awesome time again NYC. can't wait to come back and visit, you big apple you !" Victoria signed on for a second season of Victorious with Nickelodeon. This means there will def be new music for us to listen to! She even told JustJaredJR. "I'm excited for the new music that's gonna be really fun. I've already recorded one song that I'm obsessed with." I'm soo excited to hear the new song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...