Friday, August 20, 2010

Justin Bieber's Crush On Emma Watson!

Ron Weasley better watch his back!
It sounds like Justin Bieber is making a play for Hermione, confessing that he's always found Harry Potter star Emma Watson super cute.
"I would love to take her out for dinner. It would be great if she could come to one of my concerts, then we could hang out afterward," Justin recently said.
"I love the fact she is one of the biggest female movie stars, but has chosen to go back to college [she's attending Brown]. It shows she is really grounded and normal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...