Monday, August 16, 2010

Did Justin Bieber's Twitter Prank Go Too Far?

Oh no he Twee'nt!
This weekend, Justin Bieber tweeted what he said were his actual real-life honest-to-goodness OMG!!!! digits and said, "everyone call me... or text :)" Turns out, it was just a prank. D'oh!
That number actually belonged to a guy named Kevin Kristopik, a Bieber nemesis, who allegedly hacked into the Twitter account of Justin's BFF Ryan. WTF!?
The dude got over 10,000 texts and like a billion calls, before he disconnected the number and deleted his Twitter, saying, "I never asked for it, @justinbieber is a d***... i still like him, but this was so low."

But what's your take on this Bieberific scheme: Did Justin cross a line? (Try not to let his adorable face cloud your judgment, though we know it's hard.) Justin Bieber Tweets Enemy's Phone Number to 4.5 million Followers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...