Monday, August 30, 2010

Justin Bieber Postpones Show Due to Illness

JustinBieber.jpg
Justin Bieber was forced to postpone his Sunday performance at the Great New York State Fair in Syracuse, NY, after getting sick. No word on just what is wrong with Justin, but on Sunday afternoon the star Tweeted, "I'm gonna be okay, just need to rest. But I wanted all of you to know I never want to let any of you down. Ever. I really appreciate all the kind words." The Syracuse performance has been rescheduled for Wednesday, September 1, and that night's scheduled My World tour concert in Manchester, NH, has been pushed to December 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...