Thursday, August 19, 2010

Justin Bieber's Twitter Hacker Demands an Apology

JustinBieber.jpg
Kevin Kristopik, the guy whose phone number Justin Bieber posted on his Twitter pretending it was his as payback for Kevin hacking into Justin's friend Ryan Butler's Twitter, is demanding that the popstar apologizes.
"I am sorry for meddling into your life," Kevin tells Justin. "But I think you owe me an apology, too."
Kevin also says that he has learned that "once you put something on the Internet, it is almost impossible to get it off." And Kevin's mom Kathy says that she thinks Justin's prank was too harsh. "Kevin was just hoping that Justin Bieber would text him back," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...