Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Justin Bieber Gets HOW MUCH In Allowance?


Justin Bieber may be a millionaire, but he still has to take out the garbage!
According to the singer, his parents have him on a strict allowance (at least by pop star standards): $50 a day!
"My mom wants me to learn how to be very smart with my money," explained JBiebz. "If I save [my allowance] for a week then I have a couple of hundred bucks that I can spend on something special."
Now 50 buckaroos may be more than you or I will ever see from the 'rents, but it's certainly a small amount for him, considering the fact that he's, you know, a worldwide sensation. Justin probably makes more than that every time he blinks! Is that all he scores for chores?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...