Monday, August 9, 2010

Justin Bieber to be the New Spokesperson for Proactiv

JustinBieberProactiv.jpg
Following in the steps of Katy Perry, Jessica Simpson, and Diddy, Justin Bieber is the new face of the acne treatment system Proactiv.
"This is kind of a way I can give back to my fans, by letting them know I use Proactiv and that it's really easy - 1, 2, 3 and you're done," Justin says. "My fans already know I'm just a regular kid, except the stuff about my life that's not regular... like performing to thousands of kids and always being in the spotlight. But, I know that for a teenager, it doesn't matter how many people are looking at you, you don't want acne on your face."
Check out his Proactiv commercial:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...