Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alex Lambert Joins Justin Gaston's New Reality Show

AlexLambertJustinGaston.jpg
American Idol's Alex Lambert + Miley's ex Justin Gaston = reality TV's newest stars? Alex is joining Justin on the Internet reality show If I Can Dream, playing ever Monday at midnight on Hulu.com. The online show is about aspiring musicians, models, and stars trying to make it in Hollywood.
Alex and Justin may seem like an odd mix, but don't forget, Justin started out on a singing competition too -- Nashville Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...