Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Demi and Joe Update: What do you think about this hot hook-up?

jonas demi-jen lowery:startraks.jpg























Jemi has offically taken over the blogosphere -- they've been trending on Twitter since yesterday and everyone, including us, are psyched about their new BF/GF status! We've witnessed firsthand their chemistry over the years, and it's sweet to see two best friends turn into more.
After Demi confirmed that they were dating on the Billy Bush show, Demi even tweeted, "By the way...I would never lie to my fans. I love you all...and I've never been happier :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...