Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Must see American Idol TONIGHT!!

MCperforming.jpg
Photo Credit: Startracks


With only 11 contestants left, the tension is mounting for our idol hopefuls. But don't get too nervous for em, tonight they get a chance to learn from one of the best, Miley Cyrus. She will dish out loads of tips and tricks to help the top 11 prepare for their LIVE performances.
And don't forget to check out tomorrow night's episode where Miley will perform her hit "When I Look At You," and Joe and Demi sing "Make A Wave." Also stay tuned to see who America voted for and which contestant is sadly sent home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...