Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hot Q: Should Miley Say Goodbye to Music?

mileycy.jpg



Did y'all see Miley on American Idol last night? We're super-stoked to see her perform her new song "When I Look At You" on the results show tonight, but it seems the singing sensation is ready to unplug her mic for good!
"I have a record coming out in June and that's going to be the last thing I do in music for a while," Miley spilled in a recent interview. "I just want to do films because I like being someone else. I just feel like the music industry isn't as positive as I'd like it to be."
Mi's even recently dished that if acting doesn't go the way she'd like it to, she know she has music to fall back on -- wowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...