Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fan-Video Contest!!

I found some really cool fan-videos on youtube! As I couldn't ask each one of them if I could feature their videos on my blog than I apologize if anyone is angry! But full credit goes to the original maker and uploader of the vids, NOT ME!! Now there were sssssoooooo MANY Amazing vids that I couldn't decide which vid should I choose as the winner! So I chose some vids and nominated them for the best fan-vid poll! Vids are below so you can watch them and vote on the poll above!

Vid 1: I Won't Apologize


Vid 2: Naturally

Vid 3: Party In The USA
 

Vid 4: Trash


Vid 5: 7 Things
 
(I know this vid doesn't have any disney stars but I really liked the vid! It was a good plot and something different!)

Now here you have it! Five amazing fan-videos! Just vote on the poll above to vote for which you think is the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...