Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens' Beastly

BeastlyVanessaHudgens.jpg
This July, Vanessa Hudgens, Alex Pettyfer, and Mary-Kate Olsen star in the big screen flick Beastly, a spin on the ol' Beauty and the Beast tale... and we've got your sneak peek at some new pics!


BeastlyMaryKateOlsen.jpg
Mary-Kate Olsen stars as a witch Kendra, who puts a spell on the most popular guy in school, Kyle, to teach him a lesson.
BeastlyNeilPatrickHarris.jpg
How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris plays Kyle's tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...