Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ashley Tisdale answers fan's questions!!

 

What’s your favorite HSM 2 memory?

All of us being in St George hanging out in our little houses. It was like we were in college because the first movie, our parents all came with us. For the second movie, we all were on our own. I was teaching Zac to do the laundry and then we all would cook for each other. It was really fun.

What’s your favorite HSM 1 memory?

Shooting “We’re All In This Together.” It was something that we all had a lot of fun doing. It was the last night of shooting and a really special moment.

Do you read your fanmail?

Yes! I try to as often as I can. :)

What is the first album you remember buying?

Britney Spears first single “Hit Me Baby One More Time”

What do you do in your spare time?

Hang with my dog Maui, chill at home, and visit with my family.

What was your favorite subject in school and why?

Creative Writing. I love it because I could be creative and write poetry, stories, create my own magazines, and other fun things.

Do you have a hidden talent?

I guess I’m double jointed. Does that count? lol ;)

What’s one of your favorite places to visit?

Definitely Spain. I love it there. Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...