Sunday, March 14, 2010

Breaking News: Demi Lovato Confirms She's Dating Joe Jonas!


After tons of speculation that Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas are closer than ever (Did you see the sparks in their music video for "Make A Wave"?!), Demi just confirmed on The Billy Bush Show that she IS officially dating Joe!
When Billy Bush asked if she's dating a Jonas Brother, Demi replied, "Umm, maybe."
"Which one? Joe?" asked Billy, and Demi said, "Yeah. He's actually... he's my best friend."
Knowing they were definitely more than just friends, Billy went on, "So you guys went from boyfriend-girlfriend to best friends?"
"No kind of the opposite," Demi said.
"Oh? So you're dating him now?" asked Billy.
"Umm, yeah he is my best friend and he is incredible!" Demi exclaimed!
Demi went on to say that Joe is a "complete gentleman," who "treats me to the most amazing places." And she called him "perfect!" Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...