Thursday, March 25, 2010

Justin Hits On 80 Year-Old Woman!

Justin Bieber appeared on The View March 22, where he 'fessed up to having a serious thing for the show's 80 year-old host. "You know, I'm into people ... like Barbara Walters," he joked (watch the vid at the 2:00 mark).
Say it with us now: Ewwwwwwwwww!!!
Of course, it was all in good fun (Babs' skeeved out face is priceless). But let's just hope our granny doesn't start to lip sync "Baby" while she's crocheting a JBiebz-themed throw pillow. "Well, he's such a nice young boy... and so handsome."
*Shudder* (Full interview below, plus his senior citizen flirt-free performance!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...