Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Miley Cyrus on American Idol Tonight!

miley2:albert michael.jpg
Miley Cyrus will be a guest mentor tonight on Idol to help bring in the Top 11 contests of the season! Tonight's show is themed Billboard #1 Hits -- and we're psyched to see which songs the contestants will be belting out to live! Don't forget to tune in for tomorrow night's episode of American Idol to catch Miley perform "When I Look At You"!

Psst! Jemi will also be performing their hit "Make A Wave" tomorrow night -- so be sure to check that out, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...