Thursday, March 25, 2010

Miley Cyrus Spills Love Secrets on Ellen!

MileyCyrusEllen.jpg
Miley Cyrus will be on the The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Wednesday, March 31 to promote her new movie, The Last Song, out the same day. Of course, Ellen had to ask Miley about her BF on-screen and -off, Liam Hemsworth. Here's a teaser of what Miley had to say:
Ellen: Now, did you and Liam get together during the movie? Did you know right away when you met him, "This is my boyfriend?"
Miley: I met him and he opened the door for me and I was like, "I have been in LA for three years, and I don't think any guy has actually opened the door for me." It wasn't that he wanted the job. That's just who he is. I was like, "Wow, that is super impressive." I actually turned to the director and said, "He's got the job. He's hot and he opened the door."
Ellen also gave Miley a pair of matching bikes for Miley and Liam to ride around in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...