Thursday, March 18, 2010

Miley Confesses why Liam is Extraordinary

mileyc.jpg


Miley and new BF Liam have been joined at the hip ever since they wrapped up filming their new movie Last Song and now she's totally gushing about why he's her dream guy!
"[Liam has] become my best friend in the whole wide world. I love him. He really respects me for who I am because coming from Australia, he really didn't know me as the celebrity I am here. I got to tell him about myself on my own terms and my own way. He had no preconceived notion of who I was supposed to be."
It seems Miley has been bitten by the love bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...