Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Demi Lovato to Guest Star on Grey's Anatomy

DemiLovatoGreysAnatomy.jpg
Demi Lovato announced on her Twitter that she is currently taping a guest appearance on one of her favorite shows, Grey's Anatomy. She tweeted this morning on the way to the Grey's set: "I still can't believe that I get to work with so amazing people who inspire me and my dreams. Whether it's music or acting... so happy :)"
According to reports, Demi will being playing a patient being treated for possible schizophrenia by doctors Alex (Justin Chambers) and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) at Seattle Grace/Mercy West hospital. Her episode is schedule to air in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...