Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Taylor Swift and Cory Monteith's Bowling Date!

TaylorSwiftCoryMonteith.jpg
After sparking romance rumors back in January, Taylor Swift and Glee's Cory Monteith were spotted out together at Pinz bowling alley in Studio City, CA. At one point they even hugged after sharing an intimate convo! Looks like Taylor must have been the high scorer, later that night Cory tweeted, "I think I sprained my shin bowling. #bowlingfail."
Bowling along with Taylor and Cory was rumored new couple Selena Gomez and Cameron Quiseng from the band Allstar Weekend. Even Selena's Wizards costar David Henrie stopped by to show off his striking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...