Monday, March 15, 2010

Behind the Scenes of The Last Song

TheLastSongMileyCyrusLiamHemsworth.jpg
He wrote The Notebook and Dear John, but Nicholas Sparks created his newest love story accidentally when costars Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth fell for each other while filming The Last Song! "I owe Nicholas big time," Miley jokes about getting to meet her current BF on the set of the flick.
The star admits she knew there was something special about Liam at his audition! "He opened the door for me, and I was like, 'he's got the part,'" Miley spills. "They were like, 'let's read with him first.'"
Check out Miley and Liam in this The Last Song behind the scenes video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...