Monday, March 15, 2010

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Take Their Relationship Public!

DemiLovatoJoeJonas.jpg
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato are officially BF/GF -- and now they're out of hiding! Joe and Demi, aka Jemi, were spotted going to church together and shopping in L.A. on Sunday and Demi, taking on a "no lying to my fans" policy, even tweeted about her new status as Joe's GF.
"By the way... I would never lie to my fans. I love you all... and I've never been happier. :)" Demi posted on her Twitter on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...