Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why Demi Is Now a Schizo!


Disney sweetheart (and the "emi" in "Jemi") Demi Lovato is currently filming her upcoming guest appearance in Grey's Anatomy... and it sounds absolutely insane! That's because the singer will play a patient treated for possible schizophrenia by hottie Karev (Justin Chambers) and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw).
"I'm so thrilled to announce that this week I'm shooting Grey’s Anatomy!!!!!!!! :D AHHH!!!!" Demi Tweeted.
Sounds like the sickness has already set in. LOL!
No word yet on whether Demi will make a full recovery, but we'll be sure to send a "Get Well" card... and tune in when the episode airs in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...