Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ke$ha Apologizes To Justin Bieber

Ke$haJustinBieber.jpg
Ke$ha doesn't exactly shy away from the spotlight -- she's got a take-no-prisoners attitude and has mentioned everyone from Diddy to Britney Spears in her songs. But even she surprised people when she made comments about Justin Bieber. After sharing the stage with him on Grammy night, she joked, "He's a tiny little baby! I would've loved to push him around on stage in a carriage."
Justin fans weren't too happy, and Ke$ha quickly tweeted an apology. "dear justin b i am so sorry if my bad joke has hurt your feelings," she wrote. "u r obviously so talented and i would never mean to offend u. i think u r rad."
KeshaJustinBieberTwitter.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...