Saturday, March 20, 2010

M talks to Vanessa Hudgens and she dishes about SeleNick!

vanessa:jen lowery.jpg

























So yesterday, M magazine got to chat with Vanessa Hudgens, who is set to star in her flick, Beastly, on June 30 and since her and Zac stay so committed, we wanted to ask her about other hot new Hollywood couples! Well, guess what? When we asked her about Nick and Selena, she sounded totally happy for them...and didn't know anything about reports of them spitting! Here's what she said:
"Nick and Selena? It's just another relationship. I'm glad people are finding people here! And are happy together!" Vanessa dished to M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...