Sunday, March 14, 2010

Demi Comfirms She's Dating Joe Jonas!

oct 30thdemi lovato.jpg

 Jemi are officially an item, Demi confirmed on The Billy Bush Radio Show yesterday. Check out the revealing convo below -- Demi totally gushed about her BF Joe Jonas, calling him "perfect" and "a complete gentleman!"
First, Billy asked Demi if she'd ever dated a JoBro. Her response? "Umm, maybe..."
"Which one? Joe?" Billy wondered (just like the rest of us!). "Yeah. He's actually... he's my best friend," she replied.
Wanting to know more, Billy asked, "So, you guys went from boyfriend-girlfriend to best friends?"
"No, kind of the opposite," she spilled.
"Oh? So you're dating him now?" he asked.
"Umm, yeah he is my best friend and he is incredible," she opened up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...