Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nick & Demi talk about Radio Disney Jams 12!

 

Radio Disney Jams 12 hits store shelves on March 30th – you can check out the tracklisting below:
1. Justin Bieber – One Time (My Heart Edition)
2. Owl City – Fireflies
3. Miley Cyrus – Party In the U.S.A.
4. Nick Jonas & the Administration – Who I Am
5. Selena Gomez & The Scene – Falling Down
6. Capra – Low Day
7. Mitchel Musso – Shout It
8. Colbie Caillat – Fallin’ For You
9. Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana – He Could Be the One
10. Allstar Weekend – A Different Side of Me
11. Demi Lovato – Here We Go Again
12. Nick Jonas – Give Love A Try
13. Daughtry – No Surprise
14. Selena Gomez – Magic
15. Jonas Brothers – Fly With Me
16. Jasmine – Boy Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...