Thursday, March 18, 2010

Update

I only have 2 papers left! So far I'm doing great! Tomorrow's an easy paper so I thought why not update a little! I changed the pic of the week. The new one is a cute pic of Joe and Demi! The couple of the moment! Don't you just love 'em together?!! One of my friends has a crush on Joe and when I told her that he's dating Demi she got sad & angry! LOL!! A new layout is coming up soon when I'll be done with my exams! Please do visit my new design site!!

Love Hira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...