Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MTV Premiere:"The Diary of Justin Bieber"

bieber.jpg
photo credit: startraks


Huge news on the Bieber front: This Sunday, March 27 @ 7:30 PM, MTV will be premiering "The Diary of Justin Bieber." A behind the scenes look at our fave hottie. The documentary will fill us in on EVERYTHING Justin's been up too, from performing on The View, to promoting his new album across the globe.
Want a sneak peek? Justin revealed to a reporter in Paris his thoughts on LOVE.
"There's a difference between love and being in love because you can love someone but not necessarily be in love. So I think I've loved girls, but I don't know -- I haven't been in love before."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...