Saturday, July 3, 2010

Andrew Garfield -- The New Spiderman!

spiderman.jpg

No more Spiderman rumors! Though we've heard about Logan Lerman, Josh Hutcherson, David Henrie and many other cute guys being in the running for the new superhero movie, the role has officially been cast. Let us introduce you to Andrew Garfield, a well-known actor in England.
"Mark my words, you will love Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker," Spiderman 4 director Mark Webb spills. The movie will begin production later this year, with a planned release for summer 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...