Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Selena Gomez Is Leaving Wizards of Waverly Place

WizardsOfWaverlyPlace.jpg
Selena Gomez just announced that after four seasons starring as Alex Russo on Disney Channel's Wizards of Waverly Place that this season will be her last. "Unfortunately, I'm doing my last season of my show, which I'm really heartbroken about," Selena says. "I'm gonna do a movie for my show, which I'll be excited to end it with, and then a tour." The final season of Wizards of Waverly Place will air later this year and the sequel to Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie is already in the works. Selena's keeping busy with her new movie Ramona and Beezus hitting theaters July 23 and her album (featuring her new single "Round and Round") dropping September 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...