Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Justin Gaston's Song For Miley!

Guess who's back?!
A year after his breakup with Miley Cyrus, Justin Gaston is still trying to get back some of the fame he gained from dating the teen queen. His new plan? Write a song about her!
The new track, titled "Daisy," is a classic country ballad about love lost. And you know what? We're not normal honky tonkers, but we appreciate the sweet tune coming from the If I Can Dream star. Here are some lyrics:
Her love was jaded but her kisses went down smooth
She was wearin my jacket, I'm still wearin her tattoo
Her jeans were faded and her eyes were baby blue
She was a beautiful rebel without a cause
She was a rebel without a clue

Yup, definitely about Miles, but you know what? They're actually kinda nice, not totally bitter like most breakup songs! Take a listen and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...