Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Are You Excited to Hear Taylor Spill about her New Album Today?

tayS.jpg

If you're a fan of the talented   Taylor Swift, then you want to make sure you don't miss the amazing opportunity to talk to Taylor today and ask her any questions you've been dying to know the answers to!   She will be hosting a live webchat today at 4PM CDT! During the chat T-Swift's going to be spilling all the details on her upcoming third album. She says, "I've gotten so many questions from fans -- on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, my website, everywhere really, and it's so incredible to see how excited everybody is about what's next. I want them to be the first to know about my new music, and I can't wait to talk to everybody as directly as I can!"
You can join the chat at taylorswift.com, ustream.tv/taylorswift, facebook.com/taylorswift, or myspace.com/taylorswift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...