Monday, July 26, 2010

Another pic of Justin Bieber in CSI

I previously showed you a new pic of Justin Bieber in CSI. After filming on Saturday, Justin Tweeted, "amazing day...excited for you guys to get to watch it...and yes i did prank the EP of the show...somebody got locked in the closet. ;)"
But not everyone had a good time on-set. Justin Tweeted, "And this guy?? He did not have such a great day. Lol. Thanks to everyone at CSI for having me," along with this picture:
JustinBieberCSI2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...