Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Miley: I Don't Wanna Be Hannah!

The best of both worlds? No thanks, says Hannah!
Miley Cyrus has taken the role of secret superstar to her own super fame, but as the final season of Hannah Montana begins, Miles told J-14 that she wouldn't want to live the double life of her character:
"I think it would be nice maybe for a day. But after seeing this show, it's caused so much drama so many times in her life — whether she had to lie to someone that she loves or whatever it is. But I just think it's more drama than it's worth... It's been hard sometimes promoting my record and the Hannah record, and doing a little bit of both. So I think I'm just going to keep it to one person for awhile."
Of course, a wig might keep Miley out of the spotlight with all the dudes she dates and clothes she doesn't wear, but we can definitely see her point. After all, how would she get all those free milkshakes and frozen yogurts she seems to nab?!
Interested in Hannah's end and real life Miley's future? CLICK HERE to read the rest of the interview at J-14!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...