Thursday, July 15, 2010

Taylor Swift plans live webcast!

TS715.gif
After a crazy year of touring, Taylor Swift just announced she will hold a live webcast next week to talk to fans and answer questions about her new album!
"I've gotten so many questions from fans -- on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, my website, everywhere really, and it's so incredible to see how excited everybody is about what's next," she said. "I want them to be the first to know about my new music, and I can't wait to talk to everybody as directly as I can!"
Tune in to taylorswift.com, myspace.com/taylorswift or ustream.tv/taylorswift next Tuesday at 4 p.m. to hear about what's next for Tay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...