Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Selena Says Wizards Is Ending!


Wizards of Waverly Sad Face!
While talking to MTV about her upcoming album, Selena Gomez let slip that she will soon be filming the last season of her hit Disney Channel show, Wizards of Waverly Place, which is a total bummer. Not just in our opinion, but Selena's, too!
"Unfortunately, I'm doing my last season of my show, which I'm really heartbroken about," she dished. "That's gonna be a terrible time for me. I'm going to do a movie for my show, which I'll be excited to end it with."
As for that growing music career, here's the scoop:
"The title so far of my album, I mean, I'm hoping it will stick is A Year Without Rain," Seelna said. "It's basically one of my favorite songs on the record. It's kind of got a more feel-good dance beat and feel. I love it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...