Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm BACK!!

Hey guys! This is Hira! I'm back from my long vacation!! I had loads of fun. But I missed my blogs & my friends too! I'm working on a new bg & header now. I'm also going to start posting soon. And I'm removing shotmix. I don't know why but it's not working. Oh well there's cbox too. So you all can comment in that. And thanks for all the lovely comments! I really appreciate it! :) I'm also going to change the music player. And I'm going to add new pictures to the gallery! Also I have ALOT to catch up on. So I'll just get back to work! =>  Oh and a special thanks to Jan for keeping this site running while I was gone! And some requested a download of "Hang in there baby" by Bridget Mendler so I'm gonna post that. =D

Love Hira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...