Monday, July 12, 2010

Selena Needed A Lesson In Signing Her Name!

No more scribbles for Selena Gomez!
The actress actually needed a tutoring session in how to write a legible autograph from her Ramon and Beezus co-star John Corbett when he discovered her unusual style of signing off.
"I like to write messages when I see my fans, so it takes more time to write a message than my name," said Selena. "So whenever I sign something, I sign it with a little 'S' and a heart."
John wasn't such a big fan of that, though. "What is that? That's not an autograph. They don't even know it's your name," he told her. Then, he showed her it's done — though it was a pretty lame effort, according to Sel.
"He put 'John.' That's it!" she said. "They're going to be like, who's autograph is this? Just 'John?' It's more confusing than mine."
Still, it got Sel thinking about the best way to go about it, and now she writes out her full name. So when you show your friends your awesome autograph, they'll actually believe it's from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...