Friday, July 16, 2010

Justin Bieber's "Baby" Is YouTube's Most Watched Video!

JustinBieber.jpg
With over 246 million views, Justin Bieber's "Baby" music video has claimed the coveted honor of being YouTube's most-watched music video of all time! The title previously belonged to Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance," but Bieber fans made sure Justin was on top and surpassed Gaga's views on Thursday night. When he heard the news, Justin tweeted, "What is goin on with the 'Baby' video on YouTube is crazy ... I started on YouTube so the support ... well I just need to say thank u." But the race is still tight as "Bad Romance" has well over 245 million views. Looks like it's the Beliebers Vs. the Little Monsters!
Still, there's no hard feelings between the two artists. "I just need to say that @ladygaga is an incredible artist who I have great respect 4," Justin tweeted. "And her vid is incredible ... so it doesn't matter who has more views, what matters is that we have incredible fans that support us ... that I'm sure we are both grateful 4." Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...