Thursday, July 29, 2010

Zac: Yes, I Went To A Strip Club!

Guess Charlie's not such a saint after all!
After reports surfaced that Zac Efron spent $2000 at an NYC strip club with his High School Musical costar Corbin Bleu, the actor admitted the rumor was true on Jimmy Kimmel Live... and even joked about it! When asked whether this was his first time going to such a place, he quipped, "I'm trying to keep visits between four or five nights a week."  
OMG! What would girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens think!?
Well, turns out she was quite aware of the X-rated trip, as Zac had the foresight to let her know ahead of time (smooth move). Her reaction? According to him, "She was fine with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...