Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Watch Joe Jonas' video diary from Africa!

Joe:Disney.jpg
A couple of weeks ago, Joe traveled to Africa for a Cambio Cares charity trip. He spent a lot of time with orphaned children and shared his experience on his blog: "We went to a couple villages where there were 7 kids with one mother in a home made out of clay and soda bottles. We were able to bring them blankets to stay warm because the nights were so cold....I miss those children already." Check out the video Joe made of his unforgettable trip:














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...