Monday, July 26, 2010

Lucy Hale Reveals Pretty Little Liars' Secret!

LucyHale.jpg
When Lucy Hale, who stars as Aria Montgomery on Pretty Little Liars, chatted with Ryan Seacrest about the hit show, she shocked fans by openly admitting who the mysterious 'A' is!
But don't worry, in the clip below Lucy only reveals 'A's identity in the Pretty Little Liars book series that the show was based on -- Lucy doesn't even know who's behind all the threatening messages on the show. Hopefully we'll get one step closer to unraveling the mystery on this week's brand-new episode "Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone" airing Tuesday at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...